Rodbuster Crew Member
Starting Pay: $16/hour
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
The primary functions of this position is to build concrete reinforcing structures from rebar.
- Build rebar cages in all combinations or rebar sizes based on customer needs.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and OSHA regulations creating a safe working environment.
- Work as a team member tying rebar, placing rebar cages, etc.
- Work as a team member collectively to complete task.
- Operate a forklift and or crane may be required to complete task.
- Read, interpret, and follow blueprint specifications.
- Problem solve and provide solutions to common jobsite issues.
- Communicate well with others on the jobsite both verbally and using hand signals.
- Demonstrate a continuous effort to improve operations, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide a quality customer service.
Knowledge Skills and Attributes:
- Blueprint/ shop drawing reading skills and knowledge of geometric dimensioning and tolerances a plus.
- The ability to use all carpentry equipment in conjunction with reading blueprints and execute on parts needed for molds.
- The ability to learn, organize and prioritize work, delegate tasks as deemed necessary, handle multiple tasks, work independently.
- The ability to work with mathematical concepts and to apply concepts to practical situations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attendance history.
- Strong ability to work cooperatively with peers to achieve daily production goals.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Time-management skills and ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks at the same time.
- Independent, self-motivated and self-direction, especially regarding identifying and managing high priority projects, in a fast-paced environment.
- Will be expected to use sound judgment, self-drive and honesty in carrying out the functions of the job.
- Committed to safety at all times.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
- The ability to stand/bend/stretch/reach/kneel/crawl, etc.
- The ability to lift 80lbs.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time throughout work shift.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Speak & read in English.
- Manufacturing experience a plus.
- Must pass a background check and drug test.
- Must have a valid state ID